by Black Willow Jewelry
Inspired by shaman and visionary artist, Pablo Amaringo, this bangle is molded in wax and cast in bronze. Available in bronze, white bronze and black rhodium, with your choice of rainbow stone finish or single stones: Mother of Pearl, Black Tourmaline, Turquoise, or Red Coral. Please specify your metal and stone of choice in the pop-up box that appears after you add this item to your cart. Discounted price on more than one!
- + Discounted price when you purchase multiple bangles
- + Metal choice: bronze, white bronze, black rhodium
- + Stone choice: Mother of Pearl, Black Tourmaline, Turquoise, Red Coral, rainbow of stones
- + Handmade in the USA
Black Willow Jewelry founder Jessica Senteno began an appreciation for creating as a self-proclaimed "art room weirdo", trying her hand at everything from watercolor, printmaking, collage and ceramics. She continued her education in the arts and went on to receive a BFA in Fashion Design & Fine Arts from OTIS College of Art and Design. Soon after, the one time hobby of jewelry design became a primary passion. She has studied silversmithing and metal casting and is certified in crystal healing and gemstone therapy.
The Willow is known as a tree of dreaming and enchantment associated with poets and spells of fascination, and her jewelry is inspired by lucid dreams, folk tales, surrealism, crystal healing, nature and more.
*Los Angeles, CA
- + Domestic: $5 USPS First Class.
- + International: please contact email@example.com with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: Black Willow will accept returns or exchanges due to fault craftsmanship, but not for mistreatement.