The Moon Phases Cuff
by Black Willow Jewelry
This cuff is meticulously hand-carved in wax and cast in brass using the lost wax process. Crowned with stone chips, each piece is made to order and one of a kind. Each piece is one of a kind, so each stone will differ. An E-Coating has been added, which means the entire surface is covered, allowing those with metal allergies to wear the product safely. Stamped on the interior with a BWJ makers mark logo. .
- + Dimensions: Circumference 7.25", Thickness .25"
- + Size: Slightly adjustable
- + Metal: Choose from smoked brass with goldstone or oxidized silver with moonstone
- + Handmade in the USA
Black Willow Jewelry founder Jessica Senteno began an appreciation for creating as a self-proclaimed "art room weirdo", trying her hand at everything from watercolor, printmaking, collage and ceramics. She continued her education in the arts and went on to receive a BFA in Fashion Design & Fine Arts from OTIS College of Art and Design. Soon after, the one time hobby of jewelry design became a primary passion. She has studied silversmithing and metal casting and is certified in crystal healing and gemstone therapy.
The Willow is known as a tree of dreaming and enchantment associated with poets and spells of fascination, and her jewelry is inspired by lucid dreams, folk tales, surrealism, crystal healing, nature and more.
*Los Angeles, CA
- + Domestic: $5 USPS First Class.
- + International: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: Black Willow will accept returns or exchanges due to fault craftsmanship, but not for mistreatement.