Tub Elixir in a Whisky Bottle
by Manready Mercantile
Relax and take a load off.
Days are long and you work hard. We get it. That’s why Manready Mercantile made this special blend as a universal body wash and bubble bath elixir. Pour a little in the tub or splash a little on in the shower. Either way, don’t worry about a thing, we’ve got you covered, head to toe.
Sealed with pull-tab and cork.
To use: add a small handful to the tub or rub it on in the shower. It’s pretty darn easy to use.
- + Size: Choose from 375 or 750 ml, both in a whisky bottle.
- + Sealed with a pull-tab and cork.
- + 100% pure plant-based ingredients, exceeds eu cosmetic directive guidelines, cruelty free. Contains no: sulfates, petroleum products, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, formaldehyde or sodium lauryl sulfate.
- + Ingredients: Aqua (water), sodium methyl-2 sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, cetyl betaine, lauryl lactyl lactate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, linium usitatissium (flax) extract, panthenol, glycol distearate, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, juniperus virginiana oil, origanum majorana (sweet marjoram) leaf oil, boswellia carterii oil (frankincense), rosa centofolia (rose moroc) oil, ethylhexylglycerin
- + Made in the USA
Manready Mercantile was officially created in November of 2012 by Travis Weaver, a small town guy originally from Zephyr, Texas. His flourishing small business is built on values, honesty, and hard work and with the goal to create jobs, help other makers, and support USA made goods.
Travis started by making candles on a stove in his apartment to prove he could start a successful line without any funding. He focused even then on all-natural ingredients and small batches and soon partnered with his neighbor, Roby Fitzhenry, a graphic designer, who spearheaded label design and overall branding. Most Manready Mercantile goods are unisex, but especially great for men. They aimed to revamp the packaging and branding so that more men would pay attention to the products they were using and invest in higher-quality apothecary-like, everyday items.
- + Domestic: $10 USPS First Class
- + International: please contact email@example.com with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: Manready Mercantile are 100% guaranteed to please. If you have an issue with your Manready purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.