by Manready Mercantile
"For the beard that demands respect." A highly refined blend of rare East Indian Sandalwood essential oil and nutrient packed super foods for your beard and skin beneath. It not only tames, but treats with 100% pure all natural ingredients. Splash a small amount in palm of hand and massage into skin and beard as needed to restore the nourishment that you deserve.
Great for dry, flaky skin under beards....(you know what we're talking about)
Absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue.
- + Size: 1 fl oz glass bottle
- + Ingredients: East Indian sandalwood essential oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, grapeseed oil, and rosehip oil.
- + Ever looked up the price of 100% pure East Indian Sandalwood? It can range from $2,000 - $4,000 per lb wholesale, as it's one of the rarest essential oils in the world!
- + Made in the USA
Manready Mercantile was officially created in November of 2012 by Travis Weaver, a small town guy originally from Zephyr, Texas. His flourishing small business is built on values, honesty, and hard work and with the goal to create jobs, help other makers, and support USA made goods.
Travis started by making candles on a stove in his apartment to prove he could start a successful line without any funding. He focused even then on all-natural ingredients and small batches and soon partnered with his neighbor, Roby Fitzhenry, a graphic designer, who spearheaded label design and overall branding. Most Manready Mercantile goods are unisex, but especially great for men. They aimed to revamp the packaging and branding so that more men would pay attention to the products they were using and invest in higher-quality apothecary-like, everyday items.
- + Domestic: $6 USPS First Class
- + International: please contact email@example.com with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: Manready Mercantile are 100% guaranteed to please. If you have an issue with your Manready purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.