Throwbed in Mt. Blanc Ivory and Gold Metallic
The HEDGEHOUSE THROWBED is a fun, chic cross between a mattress and pouf while being light enough to roll up and take on the go. Every bed comes with a tote bag for easier portability. With down and fiber inserts and removable 100% linen or cotton covers, HEDGEHOUSE THROWBEDS are machine washable and dryer safe.
- + Dimensions: 30" x 70" fill, 35" x 75" cover
- + Materials: Down and fiber insert, 100% linen removeable cover, zipper
- + Galvanized aluminum zipper with tassel
- + Care: Both the insert and the cover are machine washable and dryer safe
- + Made in the USA
Armed with the singular idea of inventing a portable and versatile mattress to use anywhere, Beata Henrichs began HEDGEHOUSE in her Los Angeles garage in 2010. After much testing, tweaking and making sure every detail was perfect, the throwbed was born.
Next came the MINI, then the HEADBOARD CUSHION and THROW PILLOWS, all with their signature HEDGEHOUSE fabrics, which rule. They believe in comfort, sophistication, and a great zipper. They love being surrounded by friends and family, and their products are extensions of their own lifestyles.
*Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY
- + Domestic: $38 USPS First Class
- + International: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: All Hedgehouse sales are final. We guarantee you will love your throwbed. If you are displeased, please get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we'll see if there is something we can do.