Scuptural Cutting Boards
by Fort Makers
Noah Spencer’s cutting boards are an exploration in mimicking nature. One style is inspired by pebble shapes and available in five iterations. The other style resembles a slate slab and comes in nine iterations. When hung on the wall in multiples, the cutting boards become mosaic art.
Choose from three different shapes and sizes.
- + Material: Maple wood
- + Small triangular wedge board dimensions: 9.75" x 11.75" x 1"
- + Medium long rectangular board dimensions: 7.25" x 22.5" x 1"
- + Large round board dimensions: 13.8" x 16" x 1"
- + Made in the USA
Fort Makers is a Brooklyn-based collaborative art group that focuses on launching emerging artists’ careers through unconventional means of exposure. Fort Makers was founded in Brooklyn during the summer of 2008 by artists Nana Spears, Noah James Spencer and Naomi Clark. In the words of Fort Makers: “We are a gang of friends who are also artists. We travel, play, explore and make art together. We learn from each other and push each other forward as artists.”
Also, they literally make forts.
- + Domestic: $10 USPS First Class
- + International: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: Fort Makers offers returns for unused products within 30 days of order receipt. If you have an issue with your order, please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.