Turquoise and Oatmeal Mug
by BKB Ceramics
A hand thrown mug with creamy oatmeal and turquoise matte glaze that your tea or coffee has been missing. Each mug varies slightly and will have variations in the handle and the glaze.
Lifestyle photos by photographer Brittany Wood for The Chalkboard Mag.
- + Shape and color will vary slightly with each piece, as they are handmade
- + Dimensions: Approximately 3.5" x 3"
- + Dishwasher and microwave safe
- + Handmade in the USA
Bkb ceramics’ ethos is pure, sustainable and conscious hand-crafted design. Brian and Jamie Bosworth together create beautiful and interesting ceramic designs that feed their souls as well as others’. Simple, functional furnishings, food, shelter and clothing are part of their longview.
Their exquisite work and emanating light can be found at their flagship store near the High Desert Test Sites Headquarters in Joshua Tree. The latter a great arts non-profit initiative worth looking up WHEN you make it to the high desert outside of Los Angeles, above Palm Springs.
*Joshua Tree, CA
- + Domestic: $5 USPS first class
- + International: please contact email@example.com with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: All claims for damaged or defective products resulting from shipping must be made within 10 days. We will replace or issue a full refund of the same product. For returns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.