By PS Kaufman
The new badass on the block is sure to stir things up with a new sleek aesthetic and construction. This bad girl makes a definite point. Warning: she's a bad, bad influence… and loves it! Introducing the freeway construction: inspired by the desire for modernity in the 50s and 60's… but mashed up with the work and western boot ethic of practicality. This construction features distinctive details such as soft leather uppers and signature turquoise leather lining and footbed that forms to your foot in time, making incredibly comfortable boots. Hand-lasted and sewn with a leather welt and leather midsole by genuine goodyear-welt construction, then nailed in the shank area for iron-like strength. leather outsoles and toplifts of recycled tires using the lighttread (tm) process add lightweight flexibility, comfort and durability! The entire shoe is then hand-finished to ensure each shoe has its own unique character.
- + Features leather cowhide uppers, recycled rubber tire soles
- + Designed in California. Responsibly constructed in Mexico.
- This item is ready to be shipped from the vendor within 2-3 business days upon your order.
- + Domestic: Free domestic shipping.
- + International: $30 FedEx international shipping.
Return Policy: If you have an issue with your order, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve it.