Made using the same slip-casting technique as the Kawa Porcelain series, the Kawa Pendant creates a warm natural light that highlights the form and surface of these unique porcelain objects through illumination. The pendants can be hung individually or clustered in groups to create larger light forms.
Each piece in the Kawa Series is slip-cast in a reusable leather mold resulting in one of a kind porcelain lights with the texture and appearance of leather. Kawa Pendants look great over a kitchen island, spaced down a hallway, or clustered over a dining table.
- + Materials: Porcelain, slip-cast in reusable leather molds
- + Dimensions: Depth 6.75", Height 9", Cord Length 6"-108", Canopy Diameter 5"
- + Bulb specification: 1 x 60-75W E26 Appliance bulb
- + Made in the USA
Souda is Isaac Friedman-Heiman, Shaun Kasperbauer and Luft Tananka. Souda is also a Japanese word that roughly translates to "Oh, yeah!" This superb design team create furniture, lighting and home décor. Producing objects that integrate art and design while balancing a machine and hand-made aesthetic, Souda's goods are approachable and intimate, yet highly refined. Souda has been the recipient of ICFF's "Best New Designer" Award in 2014 and were honored with a 2014 NY Design Award for the Strut Shelving System. Having only had products on the market a little over a year, Souda is quickly emerging as a new force in contemporary design. Just ask The New York Times…and us.
- + Domestic: $31 USPS First Class
- + International: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: This product is final sale unless it is delivered damaged. If you have an issue with your order, please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.