Striped Short Cup
by btw ceramics
This short porcelain cup is great for a bit of wine, whiskey or tea! There are organic variations that can occur in hand building - no two cups are exactly the same. Each cup is hand built individually, made from two rectangular slabs that are formed into the walls. The back slip is then inlaid into thin lines and excess is scraped off. Each cup is finished with an application of clear glaze.
- + Dimensions: Width 2.5", Height 3"
- + Because every item is made by hand, variation in size and shape are to be expected
- + Microwave safe
- + Care: Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended
- + Handmade in the USA
btw ceramics is Brooke Winfrey's meticulously handcrafted ceramics line, made in Brooklyn, NY. Obsessed with creating with clay, Brooke spends as much time as possible in her Greenpoint studio trying to keep up with her constant desire to bring new pieces into the world.
Brooke creates minimal, functional ceramics that are modern and approachable. All of the items are sophisticated but maintain a sense of playful elegance. Small details accentuate the creation process, which highlights the time taken to ensure every piece is a functional work of art.
- + Domestic: $8 per cup USPS first class
- + International: please contact email@example.com with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days if an item reaches you in a damaged condition so that we may send a replacement item. You will be asked to return the damaged item. No refunds are accepted on this item unless the item arrives damaged.