by Libero Ferrero
Inspired by a mid-century teller's bag, this case protects your tablet device just as well as your safety deposits. Available with custom Horween® leather exterior and signature medical-grade antimicrobial navy nylon interior, offering all the pleasures of a Libero Ferrero bag on a smaller scale. Solid brass wrap-around zipper and signature details set this case apart. Interior includes Holland and Sherry® wool pocket for ear buds.
- + Dimensions: Width 8.4", Height 10.1"
- + Materials: Custom, vegetable-tanned, Horween® leather, signature Holland and Sherry® suited wool interior pocket, signature antimicrobial nylon interior, luxury zippers
- + Accommodates all tablet devices
- + Can be used as a clutch
- + Handmade in the USA
Libero Ferrero is a luxury leather goods company founded and run by brothers Matt, Adam, and Pete Lafferty, who are geographically separated but united in a strong vision for the successful brand – one of excellent construction, impeccable craftsmanship and high caliber design. The brand is named after their grandfather, an orphaned immigrant who found the American Dream. Like him, they are committed to “the design and construction of high-quality products, handmade in the USA".
*New York City, NY; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA
- + Domestic: Free USPS First Class
- + International: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: While we are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase, we also want to make the return process as effortless as possible in the event you wish to return or replace your order. If your order was shipped in the USA we will offer a free exchange or refund if you return the product within 14 days of purchase and the product is returned in the same condition with which it was shipped. Please email us at email@example.com to receive a return/exchange request form that you must send along with your return.