Mulberry Fringe Belted Hip Bag
by Hipsters for Sisters
This roomy, fringed belt bag in soft, durable, Ultrasuede features sleek silver accents, a convenient zipper top, and an exterior pocket large enough to store your phone, cash, or keys. Fully adjustable strap enables the bag to be worn both cross body and around the waist as a fanny pack. Matching wallet (3 x 5") and dust bag included.
- + Free domestic ground shipping
- + Belt is removable - wear with its matching belt or your own belt
- + Dimensions: Width 9", Height 5", Depth 1.5", Strap Length 48"
- + Material: Ultrasuede (a high-performance, eco-friendly textile that's soft as suede and made from post-industrial recycled materials)
- + Handcrafted sustainably in Los Angeles
Hipsters for Sisters was founded by Debra Denniston and her two daughters, Rachel and Kate, in January 2012. In response to a lack of functional, hands-free bags that were also stylish and well-designed, the strictly made-in-L.A. brand has since become synonymous with innately wearable design, combining classic style and versatility with a minimalist aesthetic.
Their mission is to liberate women from their baggage. They celebrate the joy of less and freedom inherent in living life “hands-free.” They are conscious of their responsibility to not only consider the future of design but also the future of the planet. The team is committed to sustainability, producing all bags locally and ethically in Los Angeles.
*Los Angeles, CA
- + Domestic: Free USPS First Class shipping within the U.S.A.
- + International: please contact email@example.com with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: Full price merchandise can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 14 days of the delivery date. We will only accept returns for items that have not been worn, altered or cleaned. All tags must be attached. Upon receipt of returned goods, Hipsters for Sisters reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements. The customer is required to pay shipping on return orders sent from both inside and outside the U.S. Please contact us with any issues you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.