by Munie Designs
Made from deadstock cotton duck canvas salvaged from an orchard outside of Chicago, this tote is a durable carry-all. Perfection in its simplicity, this tote is the perfect size for groceries or trips to the beach. The handles are made from Horween vegetable tanned leather, secured with hand hammered copper rivets.
- + Small tote dimensions: Width 11", Height 13.5", Depth 7"
- + Large tote dimensions: Width 15", Height 17", Depth 7"
- + Materials: Cotton duck canvas, Horween® leather, copper rivets
- + Handmade in the USA
Munie Designs is Jeff Munie and began in 2010 as a small experimental design workshop. They're dedicated to creating thoughtful products for life. They strive to keep their designs as elegant as possible, use responsible, sustainable or repurposed materials and create appealing forms.
Jeff has been “sketching his entire life”, but only became interested in industrial design as an undergrad at the University of Illinois, Chicago. He was a pre-med chemistry major until one fateful day when he went to see a friend’s project in the Art and Design hall. “As soon as I walked into the building, I realized, I have to be here.” He switched his focus, though you can still see the importance of scientific precision and proportions in his process.
- + Domestic: $12 USPS First Class
- + International: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your international shipping address for international shipping rates.
Return Policy: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly issue an exchange for another Munie product within 15 days of the shipping date. All merchandise must be returned in unused condition with original tags attached. Please email email@example.com for questions or issues.